Monday, July 23, 2007

Livin' large, the Seattle way

I am just so cool and hip. Here I am, in the Tully's in the U District, drinking tea, grading papers and playing on the internets via wi-fi, which is just everywhere in this town now, innit? I not too long ago met up with O, who stopped by on her way to an appointment to pick up the Little Black Car, because we are so cool and green in Seattle that we don't all own cars but sort of swap them out amongst ourselves. I have exchanged email with friends who are likely sitting in other cool coffee shops using other wi-fi, or are at home using their high-speed broadband cable internets. I am finding info about our upcoming trip to Connecticut on the internets and then making calls to confirm stuff on my mobile phone, which is another cool and hip thing, huh? And now I'm blogging, which, as we all know, is the pastime of cool kids.

Man, I just kill me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so any chance mr hip and groovy that you might update your links so that they actually point to either of my 'current' blogs such as they are?

greetings from sleepyville and looking forward to getting our jolt of hipness from ya'all next month

Ned said...

Dude! Cannot wait to be cool and hip like the other kids. And green, too! Oh wait, I don't even travel by car here, in Madrid-not-by-la-mere, that wants to be USA east judging from all the frinking SUVs you see blocking the none-too-wide streets.

Brought to you by rant of the day.

p.s.: not sure a post about blogging really qualifies as a post, however