Thursday, July 12, 2007

Batchin' it, as they say

Otis in is the city of the Golden Gate, having a great time by all accounts - she sent an email and some pics (including the one to the left). In her absence, I have been running around like a wild man! Yowza!

Well, not really. Yesterday, it was too damn hot to run much at all, and any running around I did was all TCB. In the evening, I taught my first class of the quarter at Antioch; I tired something new for the opener and I think it worked well and set the tone for the class effectively. I sure do enjoy the energy that Antioch students bring to their studies - the motivation factor is very high, and that helps a lot.

It was 92 in the townhouse when I got back from class last night. I had the run of the place, which mostly meant that I was the one to get up and let the cat out at four aye em. At least I was up for the first taste of the cooler air that came in overnight; it's twenty degrees cooler right now than it was this time yesterday. Besides teaching this morning, I haven't been terribly productive today; I still have time to correct that before leaving for my evening class, but I don't think it's going to happen.

No comments: