Monday, September 17, 2007

Killin' time

So, since I was so unproductive over the weekend, I have a lot to do tonight, after a full day of meetings at school. But I wanted to stop in at 3PB/LFP for a presentation by a guy who has written a book on bike routes in Seattle before I did some late-evening work at home. First, I was going get some other work done at the office and meet Otis here just in time for dinner and the presentation, but I didn't have the material there that I wanted to work on. So I called Otis and she met me at LFP early, with my laptop and flash drive. Unfortunately, what I needed wasn't on them, either. Drat! So here I was, with no productive work to do, just waiting for the show, and knowing I would be heading home afterwards to more work waiting for me there.

Gee, I sound almost like B****rman, don't I?

But no worries! I had a great ride this morning (a hair over 15 miles in a whisker under 60 minutes) and another good short run to LFP (5.8 miles at 14 mph - I'm always slower in the afternoon).

And at least I'm not in the Land of the Lost!

No comments: