Monday, January 08, 2007

There are two three many sides to every story

On the one hand, Mondays are short days for me: I only teach two hours, and only at NSCC. That's pretty cool, since it lets me ease into the week, rather than running straight into a buzz saw the way I did last quarter.

On the other hand, what that means is I have a bunch of "free" time on Mondays, which must be filled with productive work or I start the week in the hole, which is why I have been grading and prepping pretty solid since lunchtime, and still have some to do.

On the third hand, as it were, I did take a break to go out with Otis for some yummy Chef Liao pan-Asian goodness tonight.

On the fourth paw, how could anyone complain about anything after seeing the boatload of undenilable cuteness that is this photoset?

No comments: