Friday, January 19, 2007

Our long national nightmare is over

Classes were actually fairly normal yesterday, although instructors and students both were a little disoriented, I think. I was pretty high wattage all day, but I think I have wrestled the train back on the tracks. Of course, I'll have a ton of assessing to do on Sunday when we get back from Spoke, to make sure we stay focused, but what the heck, that's nothing new.

Had a wonderful dinner last night courtesy of The Invisibles, Adam and Karen (who will soon need new nicknames). Yummy thai food and then a warm coffee-shop, with great conversation throughout - how Seattle can we get?

At home, I got to try Otis's new addition to her practice: ultra-super-deluxe foot bath! Cool! (Actually, really warm, but you know what I mean.)



So, off to school and off to Spokane. Catch you on the flip-flop.

No comments: