Sunday, November 05, 2006

What a productive day!

I checked everything off my weekend list, except for the two items I deliberately moved to Tuesday, and it's still early! I could even whack at schoolwork a little more, but I think I'll be doing something else instead - perhaps filling out a job application for this position. Can I work in the Mayor's office?

The black ink cartridge in my printer is running down. Otis bought a new printer (complete with ink cartridges) recently, for about five bucks more than it costs me to buy a black cartridge and a color cartridge for mine. Hers is even an all-in-one; it scans and makes good photocopies. The replacement cartridges for it only cost about half as much, too. I was tempted to just switch over, until I checked and saw that her cartridges produce fewer pages overall, and since I really don't need the other features, I'll just stand pat for a while.

And here's a little video I saw some time ago but haven't shared yet (I think).


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with that position! Let us know how it goes.

The word verification says "getxoky." So I'm going to drink some Red Bull and make a fool of myself. Let's get xoky, people.


Xoapy