Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Another long day

Well, we know that Mondays are always long for me - first class starts at 8:00 am, last class ends at 9:30 pm, a total of five classes at three campuses - but I usually make up for it with a short Tuesday. Not today!

I had my 8:00 and 9:00 am classes, came home for just a little bit, and then headed down to Antioch for a three-hour program meeting. After that meeting, I had an invidual meeting with another instructor with whom I will be team-teaching. Then I walked from Belltown to the downtown library (which I still don't like the looks of) before meetng Dee-Dee from the 'Couv, who was in town for a conference, at the Crowne Plaza. He and I bussed back to the RD to meet Otis for hors d'ouevre and a walk down to Taste of India for a wonderful meal; the engaging conversation didn't stop the whole time.

I just got back a little while ago from dropping Dee off at his hotel. I'm tired. I think I'll go to bed.

No comments: