Monday, April 10, 2006

I'm soooo tired...

B2Keno = 10.8 *

Wow - I commuted to Bothell today by bike (since I didn't get my ride in on Sunday, I really needed to) and while the to was just dandy the fro was killer! My left knee was aching from mile one. Early days, early days.

Speaking of killer, Otis is upstairs doing her best to make her head asplode a la Cronenburg. She has a stack of papers on Huckleberry Finn to grade, and, as usual, she put them off in order to "build her motivation." She has about motivated herself into a coma over the past couple of days.

But on the good news side, Otis received her PIN from the massage overlords and scheduled her licensing exam for Wednesday, Aril 19th. Yay!

Hey, how come none of you mugs mentioned that I still had the Maui widget in the sidebar? I have replaced it with a little moral instruction.

Finally, here's an article by Sy Hersch that previews the next war that the current regime seems likely to get us into. I can only sigh and hope some Democrat somewhere grows a pair.

*See the sidebar for B2Keno values!


No comments: