Thursday, December 07, 2006

The film that wasn't

Blogging note: I upgraded this blog to Beta tonight, but I accidentally combined accounts with my comix account, so the profile and stuff will look different until I get it sorted out. I think this might mean that there will be some changes made in the near future - a redesign, which I had been thinking of anyway, might be my project for the break.

So, the last time we saw Ms. Matcha and Surfer-T, they gave us a free pass to see a preview of The Holiday tonight. After class today, I got all my grading and assessing organized, set a work schedule for the next two weeks, and actually got some evaluations done. Then, after dinner, we headed down to Pacific Place.

Traffic sucked.
There was no street parking.
We went into the PP lot.
It was full, and we had to circle around until a space came free.
After we made our way to the top of the galleria, the line was huge.
We didn't get in to see the movie.
It cost us $3 for 30 minutes of parking.

So, we came home, made our own popcorn, and watched the Battlestar Galactica DVD Yojimbo gave us. So there.

2 comments:

Jon Myers said...

So did you get another invite from Blogger for your Hoodies account?

Jon Myers said...

You need to re-invite us non-Betas to the League blog if you want us to be members still.