Saturday, April 30, 2005

Lettuce ketchup

I'm listening to the swish of the cars going by on Phinney, but the rain is okay with me today. It hasn't been the greatest weather this week, and I haven't gotten any bike riding in, but I have been walking and did get out on the scooter and had a pretty decent week overall.

We didn't go to the movies last night, but Johnbai is back from Paris, fill of pisse et vinaigre, so Otis, Soapy, Di and I met up with him to catch up and get presents. I got what John called a batteur-d'epouse Francais, Otis received some 86 pour cent chocolat, Soapy got some (more) sous-vetements, and Di a lovely tasse-pour-bougie-chose.

Of course, there is a new LPD cartoon from all this: this is the link.

Classes are going fine; I may have another grant-writing gig in May and continue to send in full-time apps, so who knows what will be up in September.

Now, to make another entry with the invite news...


No comments: