Monday, April 18, 2005

The fire's Joe?

Man, this is the third entry in a row that starts with the word "man" and then a comma. Maybe I should change the name of the blog. What do you think:

Man,


Does that work?

Anyway, it was a fairly uneventful weekend. Otis was at massage school all day Friday and Saturday. I marked a lot of little things off a longish list, mostly school work. I still haven't heard about summer quarter, or fall quarter, or full-time jobs: the life of an adjunct goes on.

I ran into Toni at the Starbucks while I was reviewing papers. Made me feel like I was in my neighborhood - which, of course, I was.

No biking this weekend, but plenty of walks.

Here's hoping for a good discount movie this Friday - it has been too long!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boy, I don't know!

Walaka said...

Man, that was funny!