Sunday, April 10, 2005

Bullet points

Friday was a beautiful day.

There was no PB&J.

There was, however, a Green Lake walk.

JJ is still sick so there was no Friday night Friday night.

Saturday was a beautiful day.

Otis and I were on the road, and checked out Olympic College in Bremerton (application outstanding, natch.)

On the way back, we stopped at Ikea (agh!) and scored a new TV cart cheap. And some felt tip pens for fifty cents.

I sent out a group text message last night. Anyone get it? Dar responded but I missed the message until this morning. Duh. Maybe that's not as effective a means of communication as it might be.

Watched Stage Beauty at home. Interesting movie. A bit uneven; I can see why it wasn't a box office success; it was a bit hard to get ahold of.

It looks a bit hazy this morning.

Anyone around today? Otis has some sessions scheduled for this afternoon so I will be fleeing.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Walter,

I received your text message, yet since you had said you would both be in Yakima, I figured you were bluffing.....you the rash of bluff texts messages that go around these days.

Melissa

Anonymous said...

The last line should read:

you KNOW the rash of bluff texts....