Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Friday funnies!

Okay, let's have some fun the Friday!

We'll start with a PB&J ride from GasWorks to Matthews Beach. Let's aim at something like 2:30 in the afternoon to meet at GasWorks (since the clocks were reset that might even be the best time). We'll go as long as it's not pouring, okay?

When we're done with that, we can head up the Ridge for a movie and/or game night chez moi. It will be $5-Friday for pizza from Safeway and we'll lay one or a couple in, depending on who's coming. Any suggestions for a DVD? I can pick one up after my 7:30 am(!) class, or any of you net-flixers can bring one you have in stock. Or do you just want to do the game thang? In any case, the nite-owls will be shooed out early, since Otis and I need to head to Yakima with dawn's early light on Saturday.

So, who's in? Post, email, call or carrier-pigeonate.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bike ride-no

Movie-yes

Games-yes

Leave early- you'll have to pry me out of my chair...or futon, as the case may be.

Alright, Yakima since calls, I'll behave as I should.

Anonymous said...

working Friday afternoon, no can do! Hubby's coming home Friday night...better not! Keep those invites comin', Tho! Have fun! Jeanne Rose