Friday, March 17, 2006

Last licks...

... before I head off to Hawai'i at dawn's early light. It all got done. I woke up at 5:30 this morning, so I got up and did some school work then. Classes were fun today - the students were mostly in good moods, and I got cards and gifts and stuff. After teaching, I made another run to the townhouse, got all of my grading / assessing / posting done, packed the apartment some more, cleaned up, visited Otis's gramma (who is back home now), talked to Otis, had dinner with J-Force, made another (small) run to the townhouse, got stuff ready for the trip, shaved my dome and here I am, whew!

I feel ready for a vacation, but not too awfully bad. I am getting a bit absent-minded lately: I drove all the way to work before I remembered that I had left some envelopes that I needed for class on the bookcase, and I drove halfway to the townhouse with J-Force before I realized I didn't have the keys.

Well, in less than 24 hours I wll be lying in the sun, not needing to remember to do anything except turn over every now and again. I'll even be off the net for a while!

Thanks to everyone who helped out this week, with bidness and with company. We'll see y'all on Moving Day!

3 comments:

Jon Myers said...

How did that comment get through the word verification block? A worrying development?

Walaka said...

I dunno. He could have posted it manually, I guess... or semiautomatically. But none of those seems likely.

Odder still, I got an email from him as well, so he's really mining the sites, howver he's doing it.

Anonymous said...

That is freaky...stupid freaky. Hello, as if we wouldn't notice if you now start mentioning this technology....