Thursday, March 16, 2006

I need to go to bed, but


Krist-10 and Rye-N sent along this South-Park-esque version of some familiar folks on a Maui vacation:



and I just had to share it.

Things are under control! I have made several trips to the new place (thanks, Mel and Dingo, for the assists!) with most of the odd-shaped and annoying items. Most of the stuff left around here is all packed and waiting for sinewy arms to lift it. My assessing/grading is ahead of schedule; just a few clerical tasks tomorrow and it's all done. I'm packed for Hawaii. I even had time to have a relaxing dinner with my to- and from-airport chaffeurs, Soapy and Dingo, tonight.

't's all good!

1 comment:

wheylona said...

Yay, nice to have things under control, n'est pas? Congrats on your various endings and beginnings (and to Otis as well) and have a fab time in Hawai'i!