Wednesday, March 08, 2006

A brief respite

Well, for me anyway. Otis is in the bedroom, making with the packing action (and simultaneously watching The Sound of Music). Boxes and bags everywhere. I'm staying out of the way for now - my turn comes later. Hopefully, we'll have things in pretty good shape on Sunday 3/26, but whatever shape it's in, it's going anyway.

I am in a lull between responses - tomorrow will be the start of serious bidness lasting though the weekend and into next week, with packing tucked in around the edges and my library presentation wedged in the middle. I imagine I'll have time to focus, since Otis will be off to Paradise in two days. I just need to survive until I can join her next Saturday. Then the only order of business will be this.

In the meantime...

I have been saving comix stuff for The Last Shortbox, but this might of particular interest to those of our community with connections to the tribe of Judah.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oy vey!

Anonymous said...

Are you guys allowed to start moving things in on the evening of Saturday, March 25th?

Soapy