Sunday, December 11, 2005

Sundae

It was so foggy this morning that there could have been twenty bald eagles flying in formation over Green Lake and towing a banner with twinkling lights that spelled out 'Happy Isaac Newton's Birthday" and we wouldn't have seen them. It was that foggy. Really.

So, the happy birthdays pealed out at the Putnam place today. In addition to Grace's 90th, it was also the familial celebration of Otis's and her brother's birthdays from last week, and her other brother's boyfriend's birthday tomorrow. Otis made a pineapple-tofu curry that was mm-mm delicious.

I know that some of the gang were at Serenity tonight - since Otis and I couldn't be there, we went last night! We both thought it was pretty cool. Otis knew nothing about it and still followed it all; I knew a little bit about it and thought the movie was as good as everyone has told me the series was. Maybe I'll give the series another chance.

Here are some cool things I found while researching for a comic: do you want a pair of these or one of these?


No comments: