Sunday, December 04, 2005

One down, five (and finals) to go

I taught my Communications Design class at Antioch today and it was the last time the class met; I have nothing else to do for that class until I get final portfolios to assess. So, I'm going to call this one completed. I have my last Lib Studies class Tuesday, my last English 100 Wednesday, my last College Strategies Thursday, and my last 101 (two sections) on Friday. Then there's a week of finals and grade posting, and I swear by Loki's horns that I will be completely done by December 17. Whew!

Here's a thing that has been making its rounds on the net. I'd hate to live next door, but it's cute, and I really like the music. Here's the site for the band.

1 comment:

Ned said...

A friend of mine sent this to me a few weeks ago. Her perfect comment was, if I remember it correctly, "Gee, I bet their neighbors hate them!"

It does grow on you, though.