Monday, December 26, 2005

Broken Monday

So, today is the first weekday after the final deadline for grades, so I guess this makes it my first official winter break day. Yay, me!

Appleday breakfast yesterday was a small affair, with only Otis and Mel joining me to celebrate the 363rd birthday of the second-most influential person in history. I had the traditional pancakes with applesauce.

Later in the day, Otis and I went to Tamarind Tree for dinner with the Putnam gang. The food was as great as it usually is; we got to sit on the stage in the back and had a very attentive waiter, who was either charmed by my Batmobile t-shirt or by me. Afterwards, we went up to the Metro to see The Producers, which I think everyone enjoyed m
ore than I did; I liked it, but felt it didn't compare strongly to the original.

(Aside: does anyone besides me think that Nathan Lane
needs to play Lou Costello in a biopic? But who would be Bud Abbot?)

I know you won't believe it, but I have another blog now: don't worry, you don't need to add it to your read list. It's a blog just for the comix community. If you want to take a look, there's a link on the sidebar. And if you ever get really bored and want to help me out, you can click-through to some of the other comix blogs from my blog; that might help me get established in the community a bit more quickly.


No comments: