Wednesday, November 07, 2007

OMG!


Man, why am I still busy? I should have this under control by now, but I don't. I've been gone from the blogosphere so long that Dingo called to make sure I was still alive. I am, but not kickin'.

Boring stuff: I've been mostly working. Blah-blah.

Fun stuff: Otis and I finished the first season of the George Reeves Superman series. Totally cool, even the documentary in the Special Features, which pointed out how noir-influenced the early series was. I particularly like the way Reeves-as-Superman is all businesslike until somebody does something stupid, like smack him. Then he seems to take it personally and proceeds to whomp the guy with this pissed-off look on his face.

Good stuff: I voted yesterday; in person, thank you. I just like going down to the polling place and exercising my franchise. Maybe next year I'll work the polling station. It'll make me feel young.

Dumb stuff: Apparently, the lottery is a tax on people too stupid to do math.

W

1 comment:

"Yojimbo_5" said...

Maybe next year I'll work the polling station. It'll make me feel young.

Err...maybe you should get yourself a toy instead. Next year, you city-folk go to mail-in ballots only!