Sunday, November 04, 2007

Crammin' it all in

So, shortly after yesterday's post, while I was prepping, Johnbai called to say he and Dingo were on their way back from the east side, having enjoyed The Darjeeling Limited and walked out on All Across the Universe. Of course, Otis and I joined them at 3PB/R for some coffee-an' and stayed out (and up) way too late.

I got up this morning and wondered why BBC was still on the radio after six. Surprise! Our outing had made us forget to turn the clocks back. Sleep-in time! (Sorta.)

Otis had morning appointments so I hied myself to a Tully's and worked from 8:30 until noon.

Then, Johnbai called again, and we met him and O at Bombay Grill for lunch (yummy buffet, but fewer veggie options this time around). After that, it was back to the house for more grading and prepping (interspersed with the latest Donald Westlake for me).

Then dinner and more of the same.

Almost done! But a busy week ahead. Sheesh.

I know that was all terribly exciting, and you are breathless, with the blood racing in your veins, so go ahead and click the picture to view a detailed history of British pedestrian crossings. It'll calm you down.

2 comments:

Jon Myers said...

I am going to come out and admit it. Not only did I click through to the history of the pedestrian crossings but I read through a couple of the pages and even played with the Flash animations. Do I need help?

"Yojimbo_5" said...

You mean...help across the street?