Friday, March 11, 2005

Moovie nite wrap-up

So, moovie nite was good tonight - five folks showed up, first-time meetings happening, always good. Born into Brothels, the documentary, was a great show, although I thought it took a different direction than what I was expecting. We tried Extreme Pizza on Broadway, and the consensus was that it is fine, not great, but okay. Two items came up in the discussion for survey:

One, we expect that sometime soon, Seattle will get a new area code. In a manner much like the demise of 212 as a unique identifier for Manhattan, 206 will no longer be the only area code associated with Seattle proper. What do we want as a new area code; specifically, what would the sexiest new area code be? Sexy could mean the way it looks written down, the way your mouth moves when you say it, what it means in code; whatever. What do you think?

Two, it was moved and seconded that I let my hair grow out. Here is a picture of me from about two years ago, the last time I had significant hair:



What do you think of this idea?



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am scared....with a suit and tie and this hair....you could almost pass for normal......

Naw, you couldn't pass for normal, not for any length of time anyways.

Honestly though, you do look rather mainstream with hair. I can accept the hair, as long as you don't wear a suit and tie...deal?

Anonymous said...

Hair good!