Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Friday Fun

First things firstly, as Burt Ward would say: Friday night is moovie nite! I'm going to the Crest to see The Sea Inside at the 6:45 pm show on Friday, 4/1 (no fooling!). This one has been on the radar for a while, and it looks like the Crest is starting to get in synch with my viewing preferences.

Before the sedentary pleasure of viewing a Spanish art film, I intend to have some fun that's a bit more active. Otis and I will be biking the Burke-Gilman trail on the second PB&J ride of the season, me with my newly-tuned bike and new squishy seat. I think we'll have the sammiches first (not firstly) though - we're aiming to be at the Gasworks at about 1:00 pm. We'll prolly be riding down from the Ridge, so time is approximate. Give a call or drop an e-line if you want to meet up at our place or somewhere else besides Gasworks. We'll be aiming at a Matthews Beach/ trail-mix-and-water turnaround.

See you there!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No can do this weekend...it's an outta towner w/my husBAND!

Keep me on the lists!

Have a good time! JEanne Rose

wheylona said...

Saw the Sea Inside last week. Of all the many things one could say about this film, the first is that the cinematography/filming is beautiful.

Other comments will come after y'all have seen the film.

Matt said...

Can't come this Friday...Going with a couple of buddies to Cinerama to see Sin City. Rock on party people.